Saturday, July 9, 2011

Outing with the babe ♥

This was the monday after my school's carnival. It was a school holiday muahahah :P
The day before I feel like going somewhere else instead of staying at home so I posted on my babe's wall and told her I got no school the next day x) 
She knows me well and she asked me to bring her out , good HAHA :P
After asking parents' permission, the outing plan ON :D
We went Ikea to have meatballs & went to karaoke after that :)

Ikea's meatballs FTW :D

Realized we were wearing the same shirt ?
We coincidentally wear the same shirt we bought it together ♥

We actually planned to walk around after meatball but the night before this girl texted me and said 'eh lets go sing k lor hahaha'
So we went to Redbox ;) I still prefer Neway anyway :)

Pro Pro :D

Camwhore in front of the screen before we left hahah.

We wear almost the same outfit that day :)

Before we left, Mcd's ice cream ♥
Tried something new for both of us that day, flavour twirl, niceee. 

Promoting hahaha.

I looks weird here :S

I bet you'd never see such pretty girls promoting Mcd ice cream HAHAHA.
sorry if im being too perasan :P

Till here then, byebye :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment