Tuesday, March 1, 2011

010311

希望你我都幸福 :)

Hello :) Just a short update here cause I really can't think of what to write about lol. 
I'm currently teaching primary kids in their homework everyday in the afternoon and few tuition classes at night. Working as a part time waitress in a restaurant during weekends night. Sounds I'm like so busy huh ? working everyday lol. But still, I'm bored during the free time, cause I only work for few hours in a day. Soooo boring la! sigh. Anyway, I just hope that I can buy what I want after getting my salary :)
Btw, SPM result is coming out soon, feel nervous *prays hard* Hope I won't cry on that day lol. 
Ok la, I have nothing much to say, till here for this post. 
And one more important thing, today is our queen elizebeth Toh May Ching's birthday :DD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY May Ching ! Love you always ! My BFFF :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment