Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 days 2 nights in malacca

I'm back from malacca :D
We planned the trip just one week before the date we depart, pro kan ? LOL
anyway, the trip was success and awesome :))
finally I get to blog about it :)

16th of dec
Joyi's mum fetched me and ws to bukit jalil bus terminal in the morning.
Bsd's kakis followed Janice's mum.
Too bad our beloved huiyee was sick and she couldn't join us on the first day.
She came to join us at night.
When we reach malacca central, huiyee's cousin and uncle fetched us to our 'HOME'
Our home is a double storey house, with 4 rooms,
6 queen size beds, 4 air cons and 3 bathrooms :))
We cant stop shouting when we reach our home lol.
After unloading everything, we headed to town.
We kept 'waa-ing' when we see all the antique buildings, macam 'shua gu', I dont know what it call in chinese.

first group picture

river cruise

we went jonker street to settle our lunch.
We ate chicken rice ball , 鸡饭粒
and everyone thinks that normal chicken rice is better lol
but what huiyee told us is that restaurant we went has the worst taste among all the restaurants. too bad and too sad.

the cold chickens lol.

noob and his friend hahaa :p
we walked along jonker street and went back to christ church.

Tan Beng Swee Clocktower

koktung played with his maltose , eww :p

photo shooting session ?

St.Francis Xavier Church

mana cheo well ?

the ladies, and Janice was the photographer.

praying for SPM straight As :p
We headed to dataran pahlawan to rest after that.
And we sesat jalan LOL.
After Joyi called huiyee's mum to ask for direction only we continue our journey :)
We spent quite a long time in dataran pahlawan drinking and eating.
and paktoh-ing :p

dataran pahlawan :)
We went to have our dinner later.
Satay Celup.
lined up for about half an hour I think ?
I couldn't remember.

lining up in front of the restaurant.

satay celup.

After done with our dinner, we simply walked around
Of course, we took photos :)

M'sia SNSD with a guy member LOL.

We went to sit mamee boat along the malacca river.
10bucks per person, worth it :)
again, we act like we were coming out from kampung and making noise on the boat.

mamee boat lol.

the gang :D

1 malaysia , the M'sia flag is the roof top of the house.

We didn't know that there are such beautiful drawing behind every building.

After the boat ride, we waited for huiyee's uncle to fetch us back our home.
Huiyee came along with her uncle and finally she could join us :DD
The next day, we woke up quite late and we went out around 1pm.
Went to have nyonya lunch at Ole Sayang.
The food was quite ok but the price was O.O

Went to Mahkota Parade after our lunch.
The guys dont like shopping and they walked separately with us.
After walking for a while, huiyee qinyi jackie eeling and me dont feel like walking anymore and we went to kfc.
the three shopping queens Joyi Munkuen and Janice continue with their shopping.
Around 5 we reached Jonker Street.

Group picture :D

The weather wasn't that good, it rains :(
luckily we brought our umbrella but it still better if it doesn't rain.
So troublesome holding your umbrella and walk and you'll always hit others umbrella.
The three shopping queen continue with their shopping again haha.
the guys went to find nice food,
and 5 of us slowly walking along the street, do some window shopping and bought some food to share.

Durian puff, joyi's hand lol.
the durian puff memang BEST :)
super duper nice.

We were tired after walking for so long plus it was raining
no mood to walk anymore and we went back.
We decided to buy maggi at 7-eleven on the way back home.
Janice cooked us maggi :)

maggi :)

the shopping queens showing the items they bought.
another shopping queen was taking the picture lol.
huiyee , promoting sunsilk shampoo :p
she always wish to hahaa :p

The guys bought two ghost movies at mahkota parade and they planned to watch before sleep.
4bia and shutter.
They managed to finish 4bia only.
Most of us felt sleepy when watching shutter and some of us fell asleep.
No one finish watching the second movie haha.

The next day, 18th of dec, we woke up earlier a bit and pack our things.
Left our home around 11am and went to have brunch.
'yu giao mian' this is what huiyee's cousin bro told us, it is 鱼鲛面 in chinese.
something do with fish la LOL.

Headed to malacca central around 12.45pm.
Our bus departed at 2pm.
Joyi's mum went to fetch her at the bus terminal cause she needed to attend a wedding at johor.

waiting at the bus terminal.

After we reach bukit jalil, we went home by ktm.
There our trip ended :')
A happy trip with the gang :D


Post a Comment