Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sista day out

Hello :D I went KL to shopping with the 2nd babe today :)
I was planned to have lunch with Mr Sheng there and I asked her along for the shopping session.
We reached there around 1pm and asked Mr Sheng out for lunch from his work.
We went Subway to have our lunch and headed to Mcd afterwards because Subway couldn't fulfill Mr Sheng's stomach's desperation LOL. 
Say bye to him after Mcd and started our shopping session :)
posing with the 'keep smiling' card given by mcd, it's free :)
and this photo is so funny hahaha.

After we shop around Sg.Wang, we headed to Pavilion.
On the way, we went in to Uniqlo to look around. I saw a super cute boots and it's cheap :D but I didnt buy it because I hardly have a chance to wear that :( 
We went Snowflake and we ordered their bestseller , hot one. Didn't take any photo of it because hot one doesn't have nice look like cold one LOL.

Snowflake

me posing with the card again haha.

We went home around 5.30pm cause we were tired and we were broke. no I didn't hahaha.
Quite happy today cause I bought few clothes :)
5 days count down to CNY :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment